Ubiquiti is an industry leading product because of their reliable, highly configurable, and secure properties.
Kits are pre-configured and plug-and-play for almost all applications.
No More Digging and Trenching
Overcome Distance Limitations of Ethernet Cable
CONNECT REMOTE EQUIPMENT: Great for connecting gates, cameras, DoorBird systems.
- SHARE YOUR INTERNET: Share your local network with all of your buildings without having to dig trenches and run wire! Finally the Internet in the shop for email and youtube.
- PLUG AND PLAY: Just plug one ethernet cable into your Local Area Network and the included power/LAN brick and the other ethernet cable which supports Power over Ethernet into the Ubiquiti NanoStation Loco M2. Point them at each other. That’s It!
- NO CONFIGURATION NEEDED: We did all the hard work. Each pair is expertly configured in WDS Transparent Bridge Mode with a randomly generated unique WPA Key and a randomly generated unique SSID. Once they are connected the remote building is now on your local network.
- ONE INTERNET BILL: Stop paying your ISP for a separate Internet connection for your other buildings. Connect them with this outdoor wireless bridge to your main building and save!
- LONG DISTANCE HIGH SPEED: The Ubiquiti Loco M2’s use the 2.4GHz band. With a clear line of sight, these transmitters can create a point-to-point wireless bridge 3 miles apart! These wireless network extenders are capable of speeds up to 150Mbps.
Common Applications (wireless connection to network):
- LiftMaster CAPXL/CAP2D
- LiftMaster Gate Operators for MyQ Functionality (requires 828LM)
- HySecurity SmartCNX Gate Operators
- BFT WIFI TES – Convert from WiFi to ethernet connection
- Doorbird Intercoms – Extend range and reliability
- Linear Entry Pro telephone entry system
- SEA SEACOMWIFI – Convert from WiFi to ethernet connection
- Select Engineered Systems – Any product with NIC2 card
- ProdataKey Cloud Node or Ethernet Gateway
- IP Security Cameras
- Two Loco M2
- Dimensions - 6.31 x 1.22 x 3.15”
- Two Power Supplies PoE - 24V, 500ma Frequency - 2.4 GHz
- Beamwidth - 60 Degree View Enclosure - Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic Two Pole Mount Kits
- Operating Temp (-22 to 167°F)