Providing durable security for over three decades, SlideDriver is the preferred solution for sensitive perimeters.
The SlideDriver 50VF2/3 is an industrial slide gate operator designed and manufactured by HySecurity. This operator is capable of supporting and mobilizing gates up to 5,000 lbs on a continuous duty, hydraulic cycle. Hydraulic motors control the compressed polyurethane AdvanceDrive wheels used to drive the gate. The strong 12-gauge steel chassis contains and protects all internal mechanisms of the operator.
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Horsepower: 2 hp
- Drive: Hydraulic
- Drive Wheels: Two 8 inch AdvanceDrive wheels
- Gate Weight Max: 5,000 lbs
- Gate Length Max: Limited only by weight
- Drawbar Pull: 300 lb
- Rate of Travel: Field adjustable, 2.2 ft/s (70 cm/s) or 3 ft/s (91 cm/s); Emergency Fast Close 3 ft/s (91 cm/s)
- Temperature Rating: -40º F to 158º F No heater necessary
- 1 Phase Power: 208/230V 60/50 Hz
- 3 Phase Power: 208/230V 60/50Hz
- Communication: RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet/fiber using optional HyNet™ Gateway accessory
- User Controls: Smart Touch Controller with 70+ configurable settings. Smart Touch keypad and display or a PC using S.T.A.R.T. software.
- Relays: Three configurable user relays:
- one 30VDC
- 3A solid state and two 250VAC
- 10A electromechanical
- Optional Hy8Relay for 8 additional relay outputs
- Finish: Zinc plated with powder coating
- Listed to UL235: Usage Class III, IV
- Warranty: 5 year
Product information provided by hysecurity.com
Please email or call for ordering.