Providing durable security for over three decades, SlideDriver is the preferred solution for sensitive perimeters.
The SlideDriver 200 is an industrial slide gate operator designed and manufactured by HySecurity. This operator is capable of supporting and mobilizing gates up to 20,000 lbs on a continuous duty, hydraulic cycle. Hydraulic motors control the compressed polyurethane AdvanceDrive wheels used to drive the gate. The strong 12-gauge steel chassis contains and protects all internal mechanisms of the operator.
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Horsepower: 5 hp
- Drive: Hydraulic
- Drive Wheels:Two 8 inch (20 cm) AdvanceDrive wheels, Two 8 inch XtremeDrive wheels and 52 ft (16 m) of rack
- Gate Weight Max: 20,000 lbs
- Gate Length Max: Limited only by weight
- Drawbar Pull: 1,200 lb
- Rate of Travel: 1ft/s
- Temperature Rating: -40º F to 158º F No heater necessary
- 1 Phase Power: 230V 60 Hz; 220V 50 Hz***
- 3 Phase Power: 208/230/460V or 575V 60Hz; 220/380/440V 50Hz***
- Communication: RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet/fiber using optional HyNet™ Gateway accessory
- User Controls: Smart Touch Controller with 70+ configurable settings. Smart Touch keypad and display or a PC using S.T.A.R.T. software.
- Relays: Three configurable user relays:
- one 30VDC
- 3A solid state and two 250VAC
- 10A electromechanical
- Optional Hy8Relay for 8 additional relay outputs
- Finish: Zinc plated with powder coating
- Listed to UL235: Usage Class III, IV
- Warranty: 5 year
Product information provided by hysecurity.com
Please email or call for ordering.