RK600 and RK600e. The RK600e provides access control for up to 600 users, using random-numbered cards or key tags, and can be programmed easily with an RK-HHP hand held programmer or an RK-PD1 program card deck. Additionally, the RK600 features a 16-position keypad, used for PIN code entry or for programming the unit. The RK600 allows PIN Only or Card Only access for any user.
RK65K and RK65KS. These readers can manage up to 65,000 individual users with sequentially-numbered cards or tags. Users are added and deleted easily with an RK-HHP handheld programmer or an RK-PD1 program card deck. The latch timer can be set from ¼ second up to 18 hours, or to toggle (on/off). RK65K and RK65KS can be used with the optional SecuRelay™ smart relay module, which separates the lock/gate control relay from the access control unit for added tamper protection.
A Wiegand output allows the reader to be connected to a multi-door access control or telephone entry system, if desired. When used as part of a larger system, the local card memory and relay may be used for degraded mode or other special functions.
- Low Priced Single Door Proximity Entry System
- Weather Resistant Units for Outdoor Locations: RK600e conformal coated, RK65K epoxy potted
- 125 kHz Proximity Technology
- Dynascan® Auto Tuning for Superior Read Range
- Up to 6” Read Distance
- No Control Panel Required
- Program with Handheld Programmer or Proximity Card Deck (RK600e/RK65K/RK65KS)
- Wiegand Output for Future Expansion (RK65K)
- Connect PC or Serial Printer with Optional Audit Trail Module (RK600, RK600e)
- Optional Auxiliary Reader for High-Security /Extreme Weather Conditions (RK600, RK600e)
- UL294, FCC and CE Regulatory Approvals
Product information provided by securakey.com