DKS 9050 Slide Gate Operator provides durability through high-cycle usage, all in a solid design. The innovative fail-safe design of these operators significantly reduces the chance of injury or entrapment and makes these operators the safest residential Slide Gate Operator in the market today. Designed with versatility in mind, the 9050 Operators can be configured for front, center or rear drive applications and can be pad or post mounted. They are available with a metal or polypropylene (Poly) cover.
The Model 9050 operator is designed to operate vehicular slide gates in residential applications only. The operator is designed so that it can easily be mounted in the front, center or rear of the gate without any costly and time consuming field modifications. In addition, the operator can be pad or post mounted to meet any installation requirements.
- Self-adjusting, no maintenance magnetic limits.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Two convenience outlets.
- Fail-safe release (fail-secure optional).
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Maximum gate length 16-feet.
- Maximum gate weight 500 pounds*. (*Assumes gate is on level ground, in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator.)
- 1/2 HP limited-duty motor.
- 115 VAC, 4.3 Amps.
- Class I applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional Type B1 and/or Type B2 entrapment protection devices are required to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- 12"W x 24"H x 11.5"D
Product information provided by doorking.com