XP30 Wide-Range Photocells (Pair)
The XP30 Wide-Range Photocells by FAAC features a beautiful design that also incorporates cutting edge technology that is powerful enough to reach a range of up to 100 ft. They are made to be versatile enough to be used in both embedded and wall mounted applications. With its extremely compact size and plastic body which features a molded seal on the front cover and a closed-cell seal in the cable routing area, you are not only significantly reducing the risk of damage from passing cars, you are also ensuring the maximum protection, even in the most extreme of weather conditions.
The XP30 is the ideal solution for nearly any application and features a channel selection ability that, through the use of coded signals, makes it simple to avoid any interference caused by nearby use of separate transmitters and receivers, therefore making it possible to install up to 4 pairs of XP30 photocells close together with no need to allow a minimum distance between each pair or to "reverse" the TX and RX positions. In addition to the benefits of these coded signals (TX-RX) and to the channel selection, these photocells are protected against interference caused by external light sources (such as LED headlights). These photo eyes look great and perform even better, making them the ideal replacement for both wall and flush mounted Fotoswitch and Photobeams.
- UL 325 Compliant When Used With FAAC Control Boards
- Plastic Body With Molded Front Seal Cover And Closed-Cell Cable Routing Area Seal
- Protects Against Interference From External Light Sources
- 4 Channel Relay Selection, Allowing Installation Of Up To 4 Separate Photocell Pairs
- Wall-Mounted Installation or Flush/Column-Mounted Installation With Adapter
- Maximum Distance: 100 ft. (30 m)
- Power Supply Voltage: 24V
- Absorbed Current: RX (30 mA), TX (20 mA)
- Contact Ratings: 60 VA / 24 W
- Alignment: Automatic
- Auto-Alignment Angle: 7º - 13.5º
- Output Type: Relay - N.C./N.O.
- Protection Class: IP54
- Operating Temperatures: -4° ~ 131°
- Dimensions (LxHxD): 2.16" x 3" x 0.82"
Product information provided by faacusa.com