Ubiquiti is an industry leading product because of their reliable, highly configurable, and secure properties.
Kits are pre-configured and plug-and-play for almost all applications.
NanoStation Loco 5AC 5GHz BAND – Transmitters offer superior price, performance and configuration options that make computer geeks smile. Most of all, their security is top-notch and second to none. What goes across this wireless bridge stays secure and private.
These outdoor wireless NanoStation Loco 5AC are made to last and can handle anything mother nature throws at them. Did we mention easy to set up and use? Seriously, you don’t even have to know which unit is which, it doesn’t matter. Each wireless bridge comes with a unique WPA KEY and a randomly generated unique SSID.
- WORKS WITH STARLINK: While all of our wireless bridge kits work with Starlink. This is the bridge kit that has the bandwidth to properly share your Starlink installation with all of your buildings.
- SHARE YOUR INTERNET: Share your local network with all of your buildings without having to dig trenches and run wire! Finally the Internet in the shop for email and youtube.
- PLUG AND PLAY: Just plug one ethernet cable into your Local Area Network and the included power/LAN brick and the other ethernet cable which supports Power over Ethernet into the Ubiquiti NanoStation Loco 5AC. Point them at each other. That’s It!
- NO CONFIGURATION NEEDED: We did all the hard work. Each pair is expertly configured in Transparent Bridge Mode with a randomly generated unique WPA Key and a randomly generated unique SSID. Once they are connected the remote building is now on your local network.
- ONE INTERNET BILL: Stop paying your ISP for a separate Internet connection for your other buildings. Connect them with this outdoor wireless bridge to your main building and save!
- LONG DISTANCE HIGH SPEED: The Ubiquiti Loco 5AC’s use the 5GHz band. With a clear line of sight, these transmitters can create a wireless bridge 6 miles apart! These wireless network extenders are capable of speeds up to 450 Mbps.
Common Applications (wireless connection to network):
- LiftMaster CAPXL/CAP2D
- LiftMaster Gate Operators for MyQ Functionality (requires 828LM)
- HySecurity SmartCNX Gate Operators
- BFT WIFI TES – Convert from WiFi to ethernet connection
- Doorbird Intercoms – Extend range and reliability
- Linear Entry Pro telephone entry system
- SEA SEACOMWIFI – Convert from WiFi to ethernet connection
- Select Engineered Systems – Any product with NIC2 card
- ProdataKey Cloud Node or Ethernet Gateway
- IP Security Cameras
- 2 Pre-Configured Ubiquiti Nanostation Loco 5AC
- 2 Mounting Zip Ties
- 2 Power Cords
- 2 PoE (24V, 0.5A) Power Supplies with Mounting Brackets
- 1 HSK Information Kit