The Model B is a full featured, single channel, dual output vehicle detector that incorporates the reliable vehicle detection technology found in all of Reno A & E’s vehicle detectors.
All detector functions and settings are configured by using a set of eight internal DIP switches and a front panel mounted pushbutton switch.
Input Power, 10-Pin MS Style Connector
- 120 V AC input power.
- Fail-Safe or Fail-Secure versions available.
- Dual Relay outputs:
- Output A:
- Limited Presence.
- True Presence™.
- Output B:
- Presence (Duplicates Output A).
- Delay Outputs A and B for two seconds.
- Eight levels of sensitivity.
- Sensitivity Boost for applications where high-bed vehicles might be encountered.
- Detect Memory feature maintains detection during momentary power interruptions of up to two seconds.
- Fail LED indicates current loop failures or loop failures that have occurred.
- Four loop frequencies.
- Loop Fail Memory stores a record of the last loop failure.
Product information provided by editraffic.com
- Model B Data Sheet