The Model ACT-31DHC is 1-Channel Custom Block Coded Key Ring TRANS PROX Transmitter & 26-bit Wiegand HID Compatible Proximity Tag is designed for use with Linear’s access control products.
The Model ACT-31DHC is a single-channel device supplied with a quick-disconnect key ring. Also included are lithium batteries with a five-year service life. A unique 10-second time-out feature prevents the system from being shut down by a single transmitter transmitting continuously.
The ACT-31DHC also contains a 26-bit Wiegand HID Compatible proximity tag programmed to the same block code as the transmitter. The tag is compatible with the Model AM-DPR Proximity Reader. Waving the transmitter near the reader will request access from the system.
The transmitter is MegaCode format, which means each transmitter is factory preprogrammed with one of over 1,000,000 codes, virtually eliminating the possibility of code duplication. Because the receiver “learns” each specific code, no unauthorized person can gain access to the system by reprogramming a transmitter.
Block coded transmitters are factory programmed to a sequential series of transmitter ID codes. When used with a Linear access controller, transmitters can be locally or remotely programmed into memory by entering the first and last codes of the block into the system. Facility codes can be selected to further customize the system.
- Compatible with all Linear access receivers and controllers
- Built-in 26-bit Wiegand HID Compatible proximity tag
- Eliminates need for separate proximity card or tags and transmitter
- Supplied with quick-disconnect key ring
- Same facility and ID codes for transmitter and proximity tag
- Sold in lots of 10
- Power: Two 2016 batteries
- Codes: Factory block coded in MegaCode format
- RF frequency: 318 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.25″ W x 2.25″ H x .48″ D
Product information provided by linear-solutions.com