- The bollard is made by a steel cylinder height 1000mm off ground, diameter 355mm, thickness 16mm, with built-in reinforcement disks and surface treatment in cataphoresis and polyester powder painted, or with additional jacket AISI 316 satin stainless steel.
- The support structure is made with reinforced steel and the bollard and the support structure drop into a pit unit that sits in the foundation.
- J355 M30-p1 Bollard is designed to stop a vehicle weighing 6.800 Kg, running at 50Km/hour and having capability to adsorb at least an energy of 656.000Joules and a max penetration range of P1 (≤1m) as defined in accordance to ASTM F2656-07 standards.
- An optional mechanic release to lower bollard at any time in any circumstance is accessible after removing the roadway plate frame that is protected by tamper proof screws.
- All internal fixing frames for cables, sensors, etc., are realized in stainless steel, to avoid corrosion.
- Global bollard protection rate is IP66, as well as internal electric connectors and junction box.
- Bollard speed on normal duty: Rising time 6.0 sec. / Lowering time 2.0 sec.
- The above operation time must be kept constant on defined duty cycle.
- Bollard equipped with the EFO unit –Emergency Fast Operation- (option) speed on emergency conditions:
- Rising time 1.5 sec. / Lowering time 2.0 sec.
- Bollard cannot be lowered until the EFO emergency is reset.
- Cylinder above ground is visible on all environment conditions, having a reflecting strip at least at 55mm height all around the cylinder itself, as well as LED lights that flash when bollard moves and stay permanently ON when upraised.
FAAC J355HA-M30-P1 AUTOMATIC traffic bollard
The FAAC J355HA M30-P1 traffic bollard has successfully passed the ASTM F 2656-07 crash test, proving that it is able to stop a 6,800 kg lorry travelling at 50Km/h (M30) with less than 1 metre of total penetration (P1). The FAAC J355 traffic bollard is therefore suitable for the protection of sensitive areas such as airports, embassies, banks, ports, government buildings, etc.