NO POWER, NO PROBLEM
The Model 1000 Power Inverter provides backup power for a single-gated Access Control System when primary AC power fails. Maintain a fully operational Access Control System during power outages and brown-outs. Ideal for residential and commercial applications with a single-gate system.
DoorKing's Model 1000 Power Inverter and Backup system is designed to provide backup power for your vehicular gate operator and access control system when primary (AC) power fails. Unlike DC Gate Operators that can only back-up the gate operator itself with internal batteries to run the DC motor, the model 1000 converts DC battery power to AC power to keep all system components, even the ones that are powered by AC Accessory transformers, operable at all times. DC gate operators do not convert their battery power to AC rendering all AC components of your system inoperable.
- Selectable power out and power start options.
- Selectable continuous operation mode or quick open mode.
- Pure sine-wave output.
- Electronic control circuit monitors battery voltage while system is in inverter mode and commands gate operators to open when battery power reaches critical levels.
- AC Output Voltage is 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Continuous Power Output is 1000 Watts
- Pure Sine-Wave output can power two 1/2 HP gate operator systems or a single 1 HP system
- DC Input voltage is 12 VDC
- Operating temperature 23°F (-5°C) to 104°F (40°C)
- Low voltage alarm 10.2 - 10.8 VDC
- Uses two (2) Maintenance Free, Rechargeable, Non-spillable, Sealed Lead-Acid (SLA), 12-Volt, 35 AH.
- IMPORTANT! Use only with gate operators that utilize PSC motors. Do not use with operators that utilize motors with separate start and run windings.
Product information provided by doorking.com