1601 Barrier Gate Operator
The 1601 operator is designed for single lane (14 ft. max) vehicular traffic control in high traffic commercial and industrial applications. The 1601 operator is designed so that it can be mounted on either the left or right-hand side of the roadway and is available in white or gunmetal gray finish. The operator can be equipped with a DC convenience open package (optional) that will automatically raise the arm in the event of a power outage.
- Magnetic limit control.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Automatic sequencing inputs for use with slide and swing gate operators.
- Up input memory buffer.
- Down memory option.
- Multiple up commands.
- Two convenience outlets.
- 360° gear box rotation.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Left or right hand mount.
Mounted on the left side of the roadway.
Mounted on the right side of the roadway.
- 1/2 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 115, 230*, 460* VAC. (*230 and 460 volt units use a step-down power transformer to achieve 115 volt operating voltage.)
- 40:1 gear-box running in a continuous oil bath.
- Arm rotates 90° in approximately 2.5 seconds.
- Class II, III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, entrapment protection devices need to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions (operator only): 15.25"W x 39.5"H x 14.75"D.
Product information provided by doorking.com
- 1601 Literature
- Traffic Control Brochure
- 1601 Quick-start Guide
- 1601/1602 Manual
- 1600 Installation - Owner's Manual