The DSP-40S detector will add a new dimension of simplicity to your plug-in detector requirements. The DSP-40S has 4 levels of sensitivity which may be changed. At last a plug-in detector that will operate on any voltage from 10 to 30 volts AC or DC.
It has been specifically designed to handle parking, drive-through and access control applications where solid-state outputs are required for both the detect and fail outputs. The detector loop inductance should be between 20 and 2000 microhenries.
The DSP-40S detector is covered by United States patent number US 7,132,959 “Non-Interfering Vehicle Detection”.
- Small profile, perfect for many installations
- Designed to be cross talk free between other loops
- Works on any in-ground inductive loop from 20 to 2000 microhenries.
- Automatically compensates for loop and lead-in sizes
- Fail safe operation
- Wide low-voltage operation
- Separate Power/Fail and Detect LEDs.
- Works with Elite SL3000 and CSW200 Operators