The DSP-10 is intended to be an ‘all-in-one’ vehicle detector designed for the parking, drive-through, and access control industries.
The DSP-10 was designed for systems that need reliable vehicle detection. This detector is designed to operate utilizing a single inductive loop typical in these industries. the small packaging comes without sacrificing performance.
Designed to retrofit into existing locations that may require a detector upgrade. Sophisticated noise filtering algorithms offer stable operation in noisy or troublesome installations.
- Plug and play
- Works on any in-ground inductive loop from 20 to 2000 microhenries
- Can be easily changed to fail safe or fail secure mode in the field.
- Advanced filtering technology for superior noise tolerance.
- The DSP-10-LV is protected from damage if plugged into a higher voltage. No need to change a fuse or reset a circuit breaker, simply plug the detector into the proper voltage and it works.
- Separate Power/Fail and Detect LEDs.
- Compact size with industry standard 11-pin connector in a small plastic case
With its compact size, front panel switch features, and built-in fail-safe or fail-secure operation for the A output, the DSP-10 is the only vehicle detector you will ever need.
The DSP-10 provides many advanced features to provide a great value for your money.
- Extended Presence provides vehicle detection times of many hours for those unique installations.
- Delay for those situations where vehicles may be detected by the loop that will not be stopping at the
- Extension for those times when you just need a little more time for the vehicle to travel through the gate/door area.
- Loop Fail output provides a way to detect and annunciate a loop failure.
- Sensitivity Boost for those installations that require reliable detection of semi-truck trailers and high bed vehicles.
- Pulse on Entry or Pulse on Exit for those operators that require this type of signal.
Product information provided by diablocontrols.com