9100-080 Slide Gate operator DoorKing | trinitygate.com11111
9100-080 Slide Gate operator DoorKing | trinitygate.com
|The Model 9100 operator is designed to operate vehicular slide gates in residential and commercial applications. The 9100 is designed so that it can easily be mounted in the front, center or rear of the gate without any costly and time consuming field modifications. In addition, the operator can be pad or post mounted to meet any installation requirements.
• Self-adjusting, no maintenance magnetic limits.
• Partial-open feature.
• Anti-tailgating feature.
• Gate tracker reporting output.
• Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
• Two convenience outlets.
• Fail-safe release (fail-secure optional).
• Programming switches.
• Built-in reset switch.
• Built-in power On/Off switch.
• Maximum gate length 30-feet.
• Maximum gate weight 1000 pounds*. (*Assumes gate is on level ground, in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator.)
• 1/2 HP continuous-duty motor.
• 115 VAC, 5.4 Amps.
• Operator is shipped with chain brackets and 20-feet of #40 chain.
• Class I, II, III and IV applications.
• Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, a secondary entrapment prevention device(s) is required to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
• Dimensions: 12"W x 24"H x 11.5"D