Electric strikes offer an economical way to secure standard doors and are suitable for most cylindrical door locks. Fail-safe and fail-secure strikes are available. Electric dead bolts provide superior security and safety and include fail-safe operation for doors. Dead bolt options include lock sensor, door sensor or lock and door sensor models to indicate status of the lock (locked, unlocked) and/or door (open, closed).
These electric strikes and dead bolts are designed for indoor use only.
- DKES-C1-1FX: fail-secure 11/32 keeper
- DKES-C1-1FS: fail-safe 11/32 keeper
- DKES-C2-1FX: fail-secure 5/8 keeper
- DKES-C2-1FS: fail-safe 5/8 keeper
- 12 Volt DC, 400 ma.
- DKEB-M-1: standard dead-bolt
- 5/8 stainless steel bolt with 5/8 throw
- Built-in reverse polarity protection
- 12 Volt DC, 300 ma stand-by; 900 ma operate
Product information provided by doorking.com