BEA’s IS40/IS40XL is ideal and unique in its ability to provide motion and presence detection in industrial applications and doors. This provides the ability to detect vehicles, industrial carts, people and other objects. BEA also provides the IXIO-DT1 Industrial as a similar dual technology sensor for small-frame industrial doors.
The standard IS40 can be mounted from 96 to 192 inches (8 ft x 16 ft) to fit any industrial application. For lower mounting heights, BEA’s IS40XL can be mounted from 78 to 138 inches (6.5 ft x 11.5 ft).
Housed in a rugged NEMA 4 rated enclosure, the IS40/IS40XL will operate in harsh environments, capable of withstanding damage caused by wind-blown dust and rain and hose-directed water.
- Bidirectional, unidirectional approach and unidirectional depart microwave detection options
- Six modes of detection filtering are available for microwave immunity, as well as pedestrian and parallel traffic rejection
- Nine unique infrared patterns capable of highly flexible presence detection in any industrial environment
- Up to seven minimum object target sizes allow the user to detect objects of various desired sizes
- Adjustable infrared immunity modes mitigate environmental disturbances such as subtle door vibrations, light, sun, rain and snow
- Remote control programming enables user to quickly and safely make changes from the ground