- Ideal for controlling doors or gates
- Add or delete individual codes from the keypad (1506 series)
- Add or delete individual codes from an Android Smartphone using the DKS App (1515 series)
- "Hold" codes to latch open a door or gate
- EEPROM Memory
- LED Lighting
- Lighted keypad.
This keypad is a surface/post mount unit, stainless steel faceplate and housed in a rugged powder coated steel cabinet.
STAND-ALONE KEYPADS (RELAY OUTPUT)
- This keypad is similar to the 1506, but has the added feature of an intercom sub-station that can be connected to a master intercom station. Two Form C dry contacts Time zone inputs Hold codes Includes 16 VAC transformer. This keypad now has the blue internal lighting.
- Back lite keypad (blue)
- Dual relays
- Memory: 1000 codes
- Time zone input (requires external time clock)
- Slave keypad compatibility
- Power input: 10-16.5 VAC or 12-24 VDC (16.5 VAC 20VA Transformer included)
RS 485 OUTPUT MODELS
- This keypad has been specifically designed for use with the 1812 Access Plus. From the outside it looks just like the familiar 1506 lighted unit, but on the inside it incorporates special components to adapt to RS-485.
- These keypads cannot be used in a stand-alone application. They must be connected to an access controller such as the DKS Access Plus series systems.
- Output format is RS-485
WIEGAND OUTPUT MODELS
- These keypads cannot be used in a stand-alone application. They must be connected to an access controller such as DKS 1830 series systems
- Output format is 26-bit wiegand
- Stores up to 400 codes, 4 or 5 digit
- Program from the keypad or from an Android Smartphone with the DKS Manager App
- Wrong code lockout settable from 3-9 tries and 1-9 minutes
- Low power mode for solar applications
- Single Form C dry contact relay
- Operates on 12 to 24 volt AC or DC power