• Store up to 10 keys, access cards, or entry items
• UL 1037, UL 1610, UL 1332, UL 437
• Highest security when equipped with optional alarm tamper alert
• Built Knox-Rugged
• Available in 3 colors
• Recess Mounting Kit recommended for new concrete or masonry construction
• Allows rapid property access
• Reduces property damage
• Minimizes first responder injury
• Meets UL Listing standards
• Compliant to National Fire Code
KnoxBox enables first responders to gain immediate access to:
• Commercial buildings
• Schools and campuses
• Industrial buildings
• Government buildings
• Multi-residential communities
• Secure community pools
• Healthcare and medical centers
• Hospitality venues
• And much more!
Note: This product must be approved by specific Fire Department of installation address*, as Knox Box is keyed to specific agency for key access.
*Please include installation address in order notes or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orders cannot be processed without installation address, cancellation fee may apply.