1833 Telephone Entry
The Model 1833 is an ideal telephone entry and access control system that is suited for applications that do not require a directory or in applications where a separate directory exists. The 1830 Series allows you to choose your preferred method of connecting the system; Cellular, Internet or POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) connection. The easy to use Remote Account Manager programming software, card reader interface and expandability options make this unit an ideal choice for those applications with a large number of system users and entry locations. Up to 48 wired remote access points (or 24 wirelessly) can be controlled with the 1833 using Tracker expansion boards. Additionally, our elevator control module restricts which floors a guest or system users have access to, making it an ideal system for high rise buildings. For additional security, the 1833 allows you to monitor activity AS IT HAPPENS on your computer display and with our anti-pass back memory, you can enable a TRUE anti-pass back system in one of three different configurations; passive, active and trap.
- Cellular 4G-LTE service (note 1)
- VoIP (note 2)
- POTS - Plain Old Telephone Service (note 3)
- Remote Account Manager and Transaction Analysis software is included with the system.
- Programmable directory codes (1-4 digits).
- 10 and 11-digit dialing capability.
- 31 Security (permission) Levels – 29 Programmable (2 fixed levels)
- Interfaces with two card readers - expandable to 48 with wired tracker expansion boards, or up to 24 wirelessly.
- Live Streaming.
- Live transactions.
- Anti-pass back.
- 8000 event transaction buffer.
- Database import/export capability.
- Built-in clock/calendar.
- Holiday schedule.
- Hold open time zones.
- Entry code time zones.
- Built-in postal lock provision.
- True Full Duplex communication.
- Stores up to 3000 telephone numbers and names.
- Transaction buffer stores last 8000 events.
- Stores up to 8000 access card codes.
- 31 security (permission levels), 29 programmable (2 fixed levels).
- 8 hold open time zones.
- Three anti-pass back configurations: passive, active and trap.
- Elevator control (note 1) for up to 8 elevators, each serving 64 floors.
- Expandable (note 2) to control up to 48 wired entry points (or 24 wirelessly).
- 4-digit entry codes, one for each telephone number.
- 3 form "C" dry contact relays.
- EEPROM memory chip.
- Two 16 VAC, 20 VA power transformers supplied.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-T
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4528 A
- Compliant with UL 294. ETL listed.
- Dimensions Surface Mount: 13"H x 11.25"W x 4.75"D.
- Dimensions Flush Mount: 13.5"H x 12"W x 2.5"D.