AESTHETICALLY PLEASING ORIGINAL QUIET DESIGN
The unique configuration of these Operators allows the gate arm to rotate from underneath the Operator, enabling the arm to attach to the bottom rail of the gate, were it is virtually unseen from outside the gate. The fully enclosed Operators prevent water from contaminating the output shaft, bearings, and electronics. Additionally, the frame is built from G90 galvanized steel to prevent rusting. These Operators can be installed directly on a concrete pad, or post-mounted to meet any installation requirements.
With safety in mind, these Operators contain an electronic and mechanical inherent reverse system for two methods of obstruction detection. The automatic electronic limits, along with the microprocessor-based electronic control board provide advanced features not typically found in Operators in this class.
The Model 6050 and 6100 operators are designed to operate vehicular swing gates in residential and commercial applications. These operators are designed so that they can be either pad or post mounted without any costly and time consuming field modifications. You need to specify which mounting method when ordering. The unique design of these operators allows the gate arm to be attached to the bottom rail of the gate. This eliminates the need for any brackets to be welded to the face of the gate and creates an aesthetically pleasing installation.
- Self-adjusting, no maintenance magnetic limits.
- Overlap feature for dual swing gate operation.
- Designed with a built-in primary and secondary entrapment prevention system.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Fail-safe release.
- Tamper detect circuit.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Maximum gate width 10-feet.
- Maximum gate weight 400 pounds*. (*Assumes gate swings level and is in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator).
- Swings gate 90 degrees in approximately 10-seconds.
- 1/2 HP limited-duty motor.
- 115 VAC, 4.3 Amps.
- Class I applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional Type B1 and/or Type B2 entrapment protection devices need to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions (operator only): 13.5"W x 11"H* x 23"D (* Height of operator only. Actual height above ground is determined by which mounting method is used)
Product information provided by doorking.com