1812 Access Plus-Doorking
The 1812 Access Plus is our top-of-the-line access control and communication system for residential applications. The 1812 Access Plus is PC Programmable and IP Addressible. Once you install the Access Plus Account Manager software on your PC, you can easily connect it to your home network and even program the system and receive reports via the internet. The 1812 Access Plus controls a main door or gate and can easily be expanded to control up to six additional access points. The 1812 Access Plus features an upgraded processor, a new high fidelity digital voice circuit, better volume control, a lighted push-button and additional call out telephone numbers (up to 27). Discerning homeowners will appreciate the additional programming, reporting and advanced features found in the 1812 Access Plus system.
- IP addressable – program from your PC via LAN/WAN or an internet connection or via built-in modem.
- Access Plus Account Manager programming software included.
- Add up to six (6) card readers, keypads or RF receivers (RS-485).
- 100 card / transmitter / keypad codes (50 with phone numbers; 50 access codes only).
- Up to 30 holidays can be added to access and hold open time zones.
- Control access points from your PC. Schedule lock and unlock times, lock or unlock an access point with the click of your mouse.
- 10 temporary access codes with start and end dates.
- 500 event transaction buffer.
- Email notification of events of your choice. Internet connection required.
- Call waiting.
- Call forwarding with time zone restrictions.
- Unique double ring.
- Built-in clock / calendar.
- Do-not-disturb feature.
- Four “hold open” time zones.
- Answer machine bypass feature.
- 50 5-digit entry codes with time zone restrictions on some codes.
- 10 Temporary entry codes with start and end dates.
- Intercom mode for use with PBX and KSU phone systems.
- Camera ready.